Hello and welcome to the Newton’s Nook Designs 8th Annual Sweet Treats Blog Hop!
The Newton’s Nook Designs Team is hopping along today to share some great Sweet Treats – just in time for Valentines day! Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the whole list and hop along and comment for a chance to win!
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a sweet treat holder! This die cut project is very easy and quick to recreate! And it can be personalized with a customized tag and filled your favorite treats! Ready to start? Valentine’s Day is approaching so fast! LOL!!!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut the following elements, using Heart Frames Die Set and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine:
- two big faux stitched hearts from a red cardstock. I used The Stamp Market Cherry Kisses cardstock.
- two big scalloped hearts from Love & Meows Paper Pad.
- Trim and score the holder structure like showcased on the picture bellow.
- Assemble the treat holder by first adhering the patterned hearts to the bigger red hearts; then the bottom piece to the holder sides; and finally glue the structure to the back part of the hearts. You can use both liquid adhesive like Distress Collage Medium Matte or Tombow – Mono Multi Liquid Glue or a double sided tape.
- Embellish the treat holder with a tag by adhering:
- a white stitched circle die cut from Neenah Solar White paper with Circle Frames Die Set;
- a small circle red tag die cut with Tags Times Two Die Set;
- a pink heart die cut from The Stamp Market Cotton Candy cardstock with Circle Frames Die Set;
- a small light blue heart die cut from Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue cardstock with Darling Hearts Die Set;
- a sentiment die cut from a foiled cardstock with Darling Hearts Die Set.
- Don’t forget to tie a twine on the circle red tag before adhering it to the holder!!!
- Fill in the holder with sweet treats and give it to the loved one!!!
Sweet Treats SALE!
As an extra treat to you, NND is celebrating with a SALE! Use code TREAT to receive 15% off your order this weekend! Now through Sunday, February 6th at www.newtonsnookdesigns.com
Enter to Win! Sweet Treats Blog Hop Prizes!
We will be choosing two lucky winners to win a $25 store credit for Newton’s Nook Designs online shop! To enter, just leave comments on the Design Team Member and Guest blogs (see list below)! Two winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the blog hop. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Sunday, February 5th at 9 pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, February 7th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Have a fantastic day!!!