Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Winter Product Release!
I hope you’ll join SPD Design Team over the next 4 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, January 22th at 2 PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on January 22th.
Today’s introductions include… wonderful Vintage Telephone die set that can be easily mixed and matched with amazing new Call Me bundle. There’s an awesome addition to the cover plate family with Chevron pattern and finally a gorgeous upper case Hello Block Word.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple card featuring a little bit of die cutting. I mixed and matched Vintage Telephone SugarCut, Chevron Cover Plate and Call Me stamp set, playing with teal and purple shades.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements from Vintage Telephone SugarCut. I used Gina K Turquoise Sea, C&9 Ocean Side, Gina K Lovely Lavender and Neenah Solar White cardstock.
- Assemble the telephone by gluing all pieces together with Distress Collage Medium Matte to achieve a nice and clean result since this liquid adhesive dries clear with a matte finish.
- Heat embossed in white on dark grey the sentiment from Call Me stamp set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut Chevron Cover Plate from a light grey cardstock and glue it on the card front.
- Die cut additional pieces from Chevron Cover Plate using different shades of purples and add them to the open areas on the background. I used Gina K Lovely Lavender, SSS Lavender, Lawn Fawn Sugarplum, SSS Royal Purple and C&9 Eggplant cardstock.
- Pop the telephone and the sentiment on a foam tape.
- Embellish a little heart with a coat of Glossy Accents.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, January 25th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!