Hello and welcome!
Today is my turn to get you inspired for the SugarPea Designs monthly Mix It Up Challenge! I came up with a simple die cut projects featuring a few fun product mixed together!
In case you want to play along, as well, here’s how you can do that: you have all month to play along and make a project using just the inspiration, just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you! You can find all the rules at SugarPea blog right here!!!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut 8 hearts from colorful cardstock using Simple Heart SugarCut. I used Big Short Die Cutting Machine for this project.
- Stamp tone on tone patterns on some of the die cut hearts using Heart Prints Stamp Set and VersaMark Clear ink.
- Die cut the big word “LOVE” using Love Word with Shadow SugarCut and a gold foiled cardstock.
- Heat emboss in white on black the sentiment from Sentiments Of Love Stamp Set.
- Die cut 3 small hearts from the same gold foiled cardstock using You’re My Type and Vintage Telephone die sets.
- Die cut a faux Stitched Rectangle from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Glue a light grey matching pattern paper, cut out from Sunny Studio Subtle Grey Paper Pad, on the card front.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
Hope you like this simple die cut card! Now it’s your turn to link up your creations for a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate from SugarPea Designs! Can’t wait to see what you create!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!