Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Trinity Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!
Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the whole link list – there are many awesome blogs for you to visit today! Plus you can comment for your chance to win a prize too! Details at the end of this post!
You should have come from Larissa Heskett’s blog and the next stop is Jeannie Lieu! Meanwhile on my stop of this hop you will find a sweet and cute birthday card filled with lots of birthday balloons! My today’s project doesn’t involve any coloring at all and just highlights the beautiful Celebration Balloons Die Set and Balloon Celebration Coordinating Stencil Set from Trinity stamps paired with the amazing big It’s Your Day’ Jumbo Sentiment Die from Heffy Doodle. I used Distress inks on my card and I’m sure that many of you have them in your crafty stash. If not, no worries, you can replace them with any other type of inks you may have on hands!
- Heffy Doodle It’s Your Day’ Jumbo Sentiment Dies (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle Whimsically Wonky Metric Rectangles Dies (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle 8.5″ x 11″ White Cardstock (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle Glubert – Craft Glue (available at Heffy Doodle and Scapbook.com)
- Heffy Memo Tape (available at Heffy Doodle and Scapbook.com)
- Trinity Stamps Celebration Balloons Die Set (available at Trinity Stamps and Scrapbook.com)
- Trinity Stamps Balloon Celebration Coordinating Stencil Set (available at Trinity Stamps and Scrapbook.com)
- Trinity Stamps Gorgeous Golden Baubles Embellishment Mix (available at Trinity Stamps and Scrapbook.com)
- Trinity Stamps Milk Glass Rhinestones Embellishment Mix (available at Trinity Stamps)
Step By Step Instructions:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Heffy Doodle 8.5″ x 11″ White Cardstock.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper a faux stitched frame, using Whimsically Wonky Metric Rectangles Dies and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Repeatedly ink two smallest balloons from Balloon Celebration Stencil Set on the die cut panel, using Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio Distress inks and the blending brushes. Use the Heffy Memo Tape to mask the nearest open areas on the stencil.
- Splatter the inked background with some tiny droplets of a clear shimmer spray to add a bit of interest.
- Die cut a balloon in the center of the inked panel, using Celebration Balloons Die Set.
- Die cut again the same balloon from a vellum.
- Die cut It’s Your Day’ Jumbo Sentiment Die from Neenah Solar White paper and a golden glitter paper. Stack both layers with Glubert – Craft Glue slightly offsetting them to create a shadow.
- Arrange all the elements on the card front and glue them in place by popping some on a foam tape for fun dimensional look. I like to use the tiny glue dots when working with vellum to avoid the warping.
- Finish with a couple of Golden Baubles and Milk Glass Rhinestones adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte or the tiny glue dots.
BLOG HOP DETAILS:
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop! Trinity Stamps will be giving away $30 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores! Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on July 22nd to be entered to win!
Each company will post their random winner on July 23rd at 10AM EST! Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and Trinity Stamps Blog to see if you’re a winner!
Blog Hop Lineup:
Heffy Doodle Blog
Tatiana Trafimovich <– you’re here
Trinity Stamps Blog
That’s all for today! Hope you like this lovely birthday card cards! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
I absolutely love the golden glittered sentiment 😻
[…] Tatiana Trafimovich […]
[…] Tatiana Trafimovich […]
All the details of this card make it so beautiful! The balloons in the background and the sentiment die! Perfect combination!
I LOVE this Card!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design!!
Gorgeous card! Love the background and the large sentiment.
Thanks for sharing.
This is pretty!
I’m just loving the balloons you stenciled. So soft and pretty.
So very pretty!
A very cheerful birthday card
I LOVE the balloon background and great sentiment and colors!
Super beautiful! I love the colours of the balloons with the pretty gold!
I absolutely love this combo! It’s so perfect and the gold lettering over the pastel rainbow balloons is just perfect!
Great colors and pretty sentiment! I love all the festive balloons! Awesome card!
Such a fun card. The glitter words just add that special pop of sparkle. Beautiful work.
What a fun and festive card! I love the colors and the glittery sentiment!