Hello and welcome to the final day of the SugarPea Winter Product Release!
I hope you joined SPD Design Team during this week and enjoyed seeing all the Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase today, January 22th at 2 PM EST in the SPD Store. You still have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on January 22th.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a cheerful and bright rainbow card featuring a simple and easy die cutting technique!!!
Chevron Cover Plate
Block Alphabet Die Set
Stitched Rectangles Die Set
Call Me Stamp Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut a bunch of colorful stripes using Chevron Cover Plate. I used the cardstock from The Stamp Market brand.
- Trim a rectangle piece from a scrap paper, trace a straight vertical line in the center and use it as a guide while you adhere the die cuts.
- Frame the rainbow piece with a faux Stitched Rectangles Die.
- Die cut the letters “HUGS” from Neenah Solar White paper three times using Block Alphabet Die Set and glue them together.
- Heat embossed in white on black “Missing Your” sentiment from Call Me Stamp Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Assemble all the elements together with a bit of dimension using a foam tape.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, January 25th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Linda van Wely
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
The chevron pattern is so bright and cheerful! LOVE this card!
What a wonderful design with that coverplate and the letters.
OMG! I LOVE the rainbow colors!
Absolutely gorgeous! I love a bold rainbow and this one is awesome!
Bold and colorful!
I like how the pieces fit together so perfectly without gaps made by the die cutting. This looks really bright and sunny. Nice colors.
Love the rainbow!!!
Wonderful, colorful, sweet card. I really love that sentiment.
How fun and colorful!!
I am totally in love with your chevron background!!
Love this idea! The bright rainbow background is perfect for the sentiment.
Great use of the chevron pieces! Love the colors!
Amazing card! Such bright vibrant colors and love the chevron/v shapes technique!
Fantastic. Love the bold, bright colors.
We all need big hugs right now.
thanks for sharing
Nice idea share. Great placement for the elements.
Love your card! Thank you for the inspiration!
love your colorful card
Love the rainbow colors! Cute Card!
Tatiana, this is so cheerful! I love it!
Great fun and modern look.
the background is fun