Hi there Sugar Peeps!!!
It’s time again for the SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Hop! This time we are hopping on Instagram! You can join the Design Team starting from my account @tatianacraftandart.
There would be no perfect hop without prizes! Right?! SugarPea Designs are giving away TWO $25 Gift Certificates! So don’t miss a chance to win too!
On my stop for this hop you’ll find another project featuring beautiful Friendship Blooms Stamp Set from the SugarPea Designs latest release. I decided to play around with the floral illustrations and arrange white flowers on the dark background. Hope you like the final result!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp some flowers and leaves from Friendship Blooms Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar White paper.
- Fussy cut all the illustrations right against the stamp lines using a pair of sharp small scissors. My favorites are Cutter Bee scissors from EK Success.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- green G40-G43-YG63-G94
- grey C0-C3-C5 plus 0 (colorless blender)
- blue B21-B34-B99
- Paint the edges of all the flowers and leaves with a black brush tip marker to hide any imperfection due to fussy cutting.
- Die cut the dotted rectangle from a dark blue cardstock, using Card Front Element Builder II Die.
- Heat emboss in white the sentiment from Friendship Blooms Stamp Set in the center on the card front.
- Pop the flowers on a foam tape and then glue the leaves directly to the card front.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Adhere the blue panel with flowers on the card base.
- Finish with a few clear droplets secured with Glossy Accents.
That’s all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!