Welcome to the Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop! Thanks so much for stopping by! The Design Team and I are so excited to share amazing cards from the new amazing release! For today’s special Blog Hop, you can win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store! You can shop the BRAND NEW RELEASE HERE!
Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the whole link list – there are many awesome blogs for you to visit today! Plus you can comment for your chance to win a prize too! Details at the end of this post!
On my stop of this hop you will find a cheerful and bright rainbow card that features amazing dies from the new Sweet Tooth Shaker die set. These dies are meant to create a bunch of sweet treats and can be mixed and matched in many different ways. However, I wanted to stretch them even more and assemble a fun geometric pattern with a rainbow twist.
- STAMPS AND DIES:
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLES
- Heffy Doodle Coloured Cardstock – Mix 2 (available at Heffy Doodle and Scapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle 8.5″ x 11″ White Cardstock (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle Mini Paper Trimmer (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Replacement Trimmer Cutting & Scoring Blades (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine (optional) and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine
- Heffy Doodle Glubert – Craft Glue (available at Heffy Doodle and Scapbook.com)
- Heffy Doodle 3mm Deep Foam Tape (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Heffy Memo Tape (available at Heffy Doodle and Scapbook.com)
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Heffy Doodle Coloured Cardstock – Mix 1 and Mix 2 twelve circles, using Sweet Tooth Shaker Dies and Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine. I chose to combine (starting from top):
- Razzleberry & Bubblegum Blush
- Pumpkin Patch & Butterscotch
- Sunny Side Up & Banana Split
- Greenbean & Kiwi Crush
- Simply Teal-icious & Hint of Mint
- Grape Soda & Wildberry
- Die cut the lightest circles from each couple with a swirl die, using the same Sweet Tooth Shaker Die set and Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine. Help yourself with a low tack Memo Tape to perfectly center the die and keep it in place while running inside the die cutting machine.
- Put Glubert – Craft Glue on four slices of each swirl circle and adhere them to the relative darker circles.
- Carefully snip the free from glue slices with the sharp small scissors.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Heffy Doodle 8.5″ x 11″ White Cardstock, using Mini Paper Trimmer with the scoring blade.
- Trim a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ rectangle from Oyster Shell cardstock, using Mini Paper Trimmer with the cutting blade.
- Trim a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ rectangle from Neenah Solar White paper, using the same Mini Paper Trimmer with the cutting blade.
- Carefully cut apart the word “THANKS” from Wild At Heart Sentiment Stamp Set with the sharp small scissors.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment with VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink. Don’t forget to prep the paper with a Powder Tool Applicator to prevent the embossing powder to stick where you don’t want it!
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front, using a foam tape and Glubert – Craft Glue.
BLOG HOP DETAILS:
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop before September 13th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on September 15th at 10:00 AM EST!
That’s all for today! Hope this bright rainbow card! Thanks so much for stopping by and happy International Women’s Day!!!
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!