The day we have all been waiting for is finally here! Thanks so much for joining me during this week and for all your sweet and nice comments! Have you made your list? The new products will be available for purchase starting today Friday, September 17 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. And you still have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on September 17, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… hilarious Basic Bookmark SugarCut that contains the big bookmark die cut and lots of additional pieces that can be mixed and matched to create infinite decorations; wonderful Book Club Stamp Set has all the sentiments you need to finish a special project for a book lover and Book Words SugarCut is just perfect to add an extra finish touch.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a cute bookmark filled with stacked books and rainbow colors! Once in a while I like to create something different than a usual card! That’s why the amazing Basic Bookmark SugarCut came super handy! I decided to keep the bookmark completely flat and glued in place all the die cuts with a liquid adhesive directly to the base without popping any element on a foam tape! Taking about the adhesives, you will definitely need a good liquid glue for this project that dries CLEAR and MATTE like Distress Collage Medium Matte to avoid any dirty spots and marks.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut the bookmark shape and all the elements you need, using Basic Bookmark SugarCut, an assortment of cardstock colors and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. I used:
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- The Stamp Market Leafy Green cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Green Apple cardstock
- The Stamp Market Island cardstock
- The Stamp Market Tropical Teal cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Royal Purple cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Lavender cardstock
- The Stamp Market Fuchsia cardstock
- Heffy Doodle pink cardstock from Coloured Cardstock Mix Two pack
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Orange Peel cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Melon Orange cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink cardstock
- The Stamp Market Fresh Pink cardstock
- Die cut two book shelves from a grey cardstock with Book Words SugarCut. I used Simon Says Stamp Smoke cardstock.
- Die cut the work “Book” from a black cardstock with the same Book Words SugarCut and glue it in place with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Stamp the sentiment from Book Club Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Arrange and glue in place all the die cut elements on the bookmark.
- Finish with a black and white twine .
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, September 20th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Tatiana Trafimovich < — you’re here
That’s all for today! Hope you like cute bookmark that will make happy any book lover! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!