Thanks so much for joining me today! I’m so excited to announce that I’m joining CRAFTY MERAKI amazing Design Team! So happy and honored to be invited to design for sweet Bindu (the owner) and cannot wait to share with you my crafty journey! Hope you will be inspired by my paper crafting projects!
My first card as a Design Team member features a fun mix of Crafty Meraki and Newton’s Nook Designs stamps and dies. I went for a tone on tone look creating some bright spots and playing with different shades of pinks and reds.
Besides, I have a coupon code for you to use at Crafty Meraki online store. You can redeem 10% off your entire purchase by using “TATIANA10OFF“ at the checkout.
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
USE “TATIANA10OFF” COUPON CODE AT THE CHECKOUT ON CRAFTY MERAKI WEB SITE TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Strathmore Bristol paper all the elements you need for your card, using the coordinating Love Quarry Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Love Quarry Stamp Set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with water based markers. I used on this card ZIG CLEAN COLOUR REAL BRUSH MARKERS:
- n.10 Black
- n.21 Light Carmine
- n.22 Carmine Red
- n.23 Scarlet Red
- n.28 Pale Pink
- n.29 Geranium Red
- n.71 Flesh Colour
- n.91 Light Grey
- n.95 Dark Grey
- n.202 Peach Pink
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiments from Love Quarry Stamp Set.
- Trim and score a slimline card base (8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Ink the card front with Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress inks.
- Flick some water droplets and colorful splashes all across the background.
- Die cut Eccentric Hearts Slimline Die from Neenah Solar White paper and glue it directly on the card front with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Arrange and pop the colored stamp and the sentiments on the card front, using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add some sparkling with Gina K Crystalline Drops.
That’s all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!