Hello and welcome!
Today I’ve popped in with another look on new wonderful “A Happy Little Place” collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Stacey Yacula! This sweet card is created with a mix of new and “old” stamps since I wanted to showcase you how you can stretch the products from your stash and pair them with a new stuff.
SALE ALLERT! Purple Onion Designs are offering the complete collection along with the “Around the Town Sentiment Set” at a discounted price for a limited time. The bundle includes Stacey’s 21 illustrated stamps and the 15 phrase sentiment set. It sells for $105.00, which is 30% off the regular prices. This promotion will be available HERE until Friday, May 14th.
- Sally (Cat Strolling) Stamp
- Pushables Stamp Set
- Riley (Rabbit with Basket) Stamp
- Garden Tools Stamp Set
- Garden Set (Birdhouse, Watering Can and Wreath)
- Countryside (horizon) Stamp
- Stone Wall Stamp
- Country Flower Stamp Set
- Clouds Stamp
- Around the Town Sentiment Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Copic X-Press paper Sally (Cat Strolling) Stamp, lawn mower from Pushables Stamp Set, Riley (Rabbit with Basket), Garden Tools, Garden Set, Stone Wall, Country Flowers and Clouds stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper the Countryside and ink the grass portion with Twisted Citron Distress ink, using the blending brushes.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- rabbit E0000-E30-E31
- cat YR20-YR21-YR24-YR30-Y21-Y32
- birdhouse and basket E40-E41-E42-E43
- blues B32-B34-B37
- greens G20-G43-G94
- reds R0000-R11-R20-R22
- pinks RV00-RV10-RV13
- greys C00-C1-C3
- violet V04
- Stamp the sentiment from Around the Town Sentiment Set with the same Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle and ink it with Tumbled Glass Oxide and Peacock Feathers Distress inks to create a sky background.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few touches added with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!