Hi there Sugar Peeps!!!
It’s time again for the SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Hop! This time we are hopping on Instagram! You can join the Design Team starting from my account @tatianacraftandart.
There would be no perfect hop without prizes! Right?! SugarPea Designs are giving away TWO $25 Gift Certificates! So don’t miss a chance to win too!
On my stop for this hop you’ll find a sweet coffee card where I mixed and matched a few wonderful stand alone dies from the new release. This time I stated with a plain white cardstock instead of flipping through my stash in search of the right colors. Since I had lots of small elements, it was easier and quicker for me to ink with Distress inks the biggest die cut elements and color the small parts with copic markers.
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
- Coffee Cuties SugarCut
- Basic Bookmark SugarCut
- Whole Latte Words SugarCut
- Brew-tiful Sentiments Stamp Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper two coffee mugs, using Coffee Cuties SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Ink the dies with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink and Ground Espresso Distress ink, using the blending brushes to achieve a nice and smooth result.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the floral elements you need, using Basic Bookmark SugarCut.
- Color all the flowers and leaves with copic markers. I used:
- reds R000-R11-R30-R21
- yellow Y21
- greens YG21-YG23-YG25
- violets V01-BV02
- Die cut from Whole Latte Words SugarCut the word “COFFEE” from a black cardstock and the shadow layer from Neenah Solar White. Glue both layers together with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Brew-tiful Sentiments Stamp Set with VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink. Don’t forget to prep the cardstock with a Powder Tool Applicator to prevent the embossing powder to stick where you don’t want it!
- Trim and score a small slimline size card base (6″ x 3 1/2″) from a light grey cardstock.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle from Neenah Solar White paper and splatter it with some tiny droplets of Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a couple of clear sparkling sequins.
That’s all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!