Hello and welcome to Day 5 of the SugarPea Spring Product Release!
The day we have all been waiting for is finally here! Thanks so much for joining me during this week and for all your sweet and nice comments! Have you made your list? The new products will be available for purchase starting this Friday, APRIL 30th at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. And you still have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on April 30, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… amazing trio of intricate dies from Botanical Branches SugarCut paired with big Enjoy Word SugarCut that comes with a shadow die. Plus there’s a new fantastic and versatile Skinny Stripes Stencil that will suit so many designs.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple die cut project that features all three new products mixed together with a touch of subdued glitter elements.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from colorful cardstock all the branches, using Botanical Branches SugarCut. On this project I used Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine and the cardstock from:
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy
- The Stamp Market Bubblegum
- The Stamp Market Melon Orange
- The Stamp Market Citrine
- The Stamp Market Leafy Green
- The Stamp Market Sea Glass
- The Stamp Market Emerald Island
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Mix together a white embossing paste with Gina K White Glitz Glitter Gel. Tape well Skinny Stripes Stencil with a removable tape to the card front and gently apply the embossing paste from right towards left. Let the paste air dry.
- Adhere all the colorful branches directly to the card base with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Die cut the word “Enjoy” from DCWV Glitter paper and the shadow part from a black cardstock. Glue both layers together and then adhere the entire piece on the card front with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Finish with some clear sparking sequins.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, May 3rd.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Linda van Wely
That’s all for today! Hope you like this lovely die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
I love how you did the rainbow branches!
Lovely glitzy background paired with the rainbow of sprigs!
I love your card! These rainbow branches are so much fun! 🙂
The colors are so pretty together. I love that they aren’t just green
I just love your cards !!
I love every part of your card! Thanks for sharing!
Love the new products! Love your card!
Such a beautiful card and a wonderful new release! So hard to choose from cute characters to beautiful florals!
Hi, Tatiana –
I really like your rainbow -inspired design. I like the background w/ the mixture of white and Glitz Glitter Gel and especially the assorted colors of branch die cuts. Darn! I ordered the palette and things to coordinate with it instead of that branch and I KNEW I would love that branch!! Oh, well… I will get it the next time. I think every designer has used that in the display cards.
Your card is a beauty!
Lori S in PA (USA)
p.s. It’s a Big Shot machine (I am sure you know that – you typed “Big Short”)
Thank you so much Lori for all your kind words and for catching the misspell! I’ll fix it!
Gorgeous colors for these beautiful branches! Love the textured stripes for your background! Awesome card!
I love the stripes stencil and the way you used the branches in rainbow colors! Beautiful!
So beautiful! I love it. 💜💜💜
Such a pretty card, Tatiana! I love how the embossed stripes compliment those beautiful rainbow branches!!
Wow I love everything about this card..the rainbow dies, sentiment and glittery detail.
I love this card design
I like the dimensional striped background for the rainbow of branches.