Hello and welcome!
Today I’m so excited to introduce you new absolutely fabulous “A Happy Little Place” collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Stacey Yacula!
SALE ALLERT! Purple Onion Designs are offering the complete collection along with the “Around the Town Sentiment Set” at a discounted price for a limited time. The bundle includes Stacey’s 21 illustrated stamps and the 15 phrase sentiment set. It sells for $105.00, which is 30% off the regular prices. This promotion will be available HERE until Friday, May 14th.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Copic X-Press paper Alex (Owl With Newspapers), Bookstore & Book Rack stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- owl E0000-E30-E31-E33-E35-E39
- building YR20-YR30
- book rack (wood part) E40-E41-E43-E44
- yellows Y00-Y02-Y11-Y13-Y15-Y17
- reds R000-R20-R22-R24
- greens YG0000-YG00-YG01-YG05-YG07
- pinks RV0000- RV00-RV02-RV04-RV10-RV63
- teals BG0000-BG10-BG11-BG34
- greys C00-C1-C2-C3-C4
- blue-violets BV0000-BV000-BV02-BV13
- violets V01-V04
- oranges Y17-YR04
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Around the Town Sentiment Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a piece of matching patterned paper large enough to cover the whole card front. I used Doodlebug’s Kitten Smitten paper pad.
- Die cut a slightly smaller white rectangle from the same Neenah Solar White paper, using SugarPea Designs Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a few highlights with a white gel pen and a generous coat of a clear glitter pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!