Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I’m sharing a colorful project that features a few fun new products, along with a simple die cutting technique!
- Block Alphabet SugarCut
- Stitched Rectangles SugarCut
- Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut
- Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut all the nested frames from colorful cardstock using Stitched Rectangles SugarCut and Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut. Use a sticky tape to secure the two rectangle dies in place while you run them inside your die cutting machine. I used Concord & 9th cardstock from a sample rainbow pack and Big Short Die Cutting Machine.
- Adhere the frames directly to the card base starting from the biggest one. Trim the excess.
- Die cut every letter from Block Alphabet SugarCut three times: one from Neenah Solar White paper and two from a black cardstock.
- Glue all three layers together with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive to avoid any glue marks on your project since this adhesive dries clear with a matte finish.
- Heat emboss in white on black the “sending” word using Happy Thoughts Stamp Set.
- Arrange the sentiment on the card front and glue in place.
That’s all for today! Hope this cute and colorful card will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!