Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Fall Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW FALL products! I hope you’ll join us over the next 3 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, September 17 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on September 17, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… GORGEOUS Shut The Front Door SugarCut that includes tones of details and a fun interactive element – the door really opens! How cool is that?!
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple project! I decided just to highlight the beautiful dies by building a super detailed front door on a light grey background and even skipped adding any sentiment for a moment so that the card could be used for many occasions!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements you need from Shut The Front Door SugarCut using an assortment of cardstock colors. I used Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine and:
- The Stamp Market Cherry Kisses
- Bazzill Peppermint
- The Stamp Market Leafy Green
- Concord & 9th Mushroom
- Simon Says Stamp Smoke
- Metallic Silver cardstock
- Die cut a light grey dotted panel, using Card Front Element Builder II and Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front with a liquid adhesive that dries clear and matte like Distress Collage Medium Matte. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, September 20th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Tatiana Trafimovich <– you’re here
That’s all for today! Hope you like this beautiful die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!