Hello and welcome to the Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop! I’m so excited to join 9 talented Design Team members that are sharing amazing cards using the new release!!! For today’s special Blog Hop, you can win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store! So make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!
On my stop of this hop you will find a colorful card with a rainbow twist that features a couple of amazing dies from Heffy Doodle’s new release! Creating the leaves, I decided to die cut them from scraps of a Bristol paper I have in my stash since it’s a bit smother that Neenah Solar White and easier to ink, achieving a perfect blending of colors without having hash marks or spots.
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
- STAMPS AND DIES:
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLES
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut two times from a Bristol paper all the leaves, using Forest Leaves Dies and Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Ink the leaves with Distress inks, creating an ombré effect with the blending brushes . On my card I used:
- Splatter the leaves with a white gouache, using a small amount of water and a regular brush to add more interest
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut a Stitched Rectangle from a cream cardstock.
- Die cut two stripes from Neenah Solar White paper, using Zig-a-zig Ah Chevron Die Set.
- Die cut three times Awesome Shadow Heffy Cut: two dies from a white cardstock and one – from a metallic gold paper. Stack all three layers together with Glubert – Craft Glue.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Fluffy Puffy Unicorns Stamp Set.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements, using Glubert – Craft Glue and a foam tape to add a bit of dimension.
- Finish with a couple of clear sparkling sequins.
Would you like to win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store?
Here’s how to win: To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop before Sept 15th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on Sept 16th at 10:00 AM EST!
Plus, if you order £30 worth of product, you’ll get a FREE STAMP! If you spend over £45, you’ll get the coordinating die, too! Head to the Heffy Doodle store to get your order in! While supplies last.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
That’s all for today! Hope you like this colorful fall card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!