Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I came out with a sweet fall card featuring an “old”, but one of my favorites Fall Fox Stamp Set. I decided to keep the design and coloring simple and just keep the focus on the cute illustrations!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink all the elements you need for the card from Fall Fox Stamp Set. In case you use a stamping positioning tool, ink and impress the stamps a couple of times to achieve a solid black outlines.
- Fussy cut with the sharp small scissors all the stamps, leaving a little edge around.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- fox YR0000-YR000-YR00-YR02-YR14 and W00-W0-W1-W3
- blue B91-B93-B95-B97
- green G20-G40-G43-G24
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y21-Y23-Y35-YR24
- brown E40-E41-E42-E43
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink the sentiment from Fall Fox Stamp Set on the card front.
- Trim aprox. 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ rectangle and die cut three stitched squares in the center, using Card Front Element Builder III SugarCut.
- Trim a piece of pattern paper for the background. I used MFT Tiny Check paper pad.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with some highlights added with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope this sweet fall card will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!