Hello and welcome!
Thanks so much for joining me today! I keep sharing more cute and fun stuff from new fabulous “A Happy Little Place” collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Stacey Yacula!
SALE ALLERT! Purple Onion Designs are offering the complete collection along with the “Around the Town Sentiment Set” at a discounted price for a limited time. The bundle includes Stacey’s 21 illustrated stamps and the 15 phrase sentiment set. It sells for $105.00, which is 30% off the regular prices. This promotion will be available HERE until Friday, May 14th.
- Flower Shop Stamp
- Junie (Bunny with Bouquet) Stamp
- Room With A View Stamp
- Stone Wall Stamp
- Around the Town Sentiment Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Strathmore Bristol paper Junie (Bunny with Bouquet), Stone Wall, Flower Shop stamps and the roof from Room With A View Stamp with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the illustrations with Altenew Tropical Siesta Brush Markers, making the blending with some water and a regular brush.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Around the Town Sentiment Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Ink the card front with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide (sky portion) and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink (ground portion), keeping your hand very light. I used the blending brushes to achieve soft and smooth look.
- Arrange and glue in place all the colored stamps on the card front, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!