Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Spring Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW SPRING products! I hope you’ll join us over the next 4 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, APRIL 30th at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on April 30, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… a must have Birthday Wishes Stamp Set filled with so many essential sentiments that can be added on the card fronts and inside you projects. The small font of this stamp set is perfect to fill in any, even tiny, spot and the simple style will suit any style. The coordinating Birthday Candles SugarCut can help you to mass produce the candles or create a clean and simple die cut projects. And the beautiful and intricate Birthday Script SugarCut will be a fabulous addition to any design.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find another rainbow card, but there’s no such thing as too many candles or rainbow cards! Right!? LOL!!!
- Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
- Birthday Candles SugarCut
- Skinny Stripes Stencil (shhhhhhh…. this is a little peek on the new product that will be release on Day 5)
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut a bunch of colorful candles and flames, using Birthday Candles SugarCut. I used:
- Simon Say Stamp Doll Pink
- Simon Say Stamp Lipstick Red
- Concord & 9th Marmalade
- Simon Say Stamp Banana
- Bazzill Juicy Pear
- Concord & 9th Aqua Sky
- The Stamp Market Cobalt
- Simon Say Stamp Royal Purple
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from a light grey cardstock. I used Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock.
- Secure well Skinny Stripes Stencil on the card front with a removable tape and ink the stripes with a matching light grey ink. I used the coordinating Says Stamp Fog dye ink.
- Trim a white panel from Neenah Solar White paper and glue it directly on the card front with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Birthday Wishes Stamp Set.
- Arrange the candles and the sentiment on the card front and pop them on a foam tape.
- Finish by adding a coat of a clear glitter pen to the candle’s flames.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, May 3rd.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Linda van Wely
That’s all for today! Hope you like this simple die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!