Hello and welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Winter Product Release!
All the new products will be available for purchase starting this Friday, January 22th at 2 PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on January 22th.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a fun and lovely watercolor scene that features new Let’s Stay In Bed bundle. I mixed and matched the new products with Let’s Stay Home stamp and die sets since both have the same style and design.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements from Strathmore Bristol paper using Let’s Stay In Bed SugarCut and Let’s Stay Home SugarCut.
- Stamp the open images from Let’s Stay In Bed and Let’s Stay Home stamp sets with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies inside your stamping positioning tool for a perfect alignment.
- Add the sentiment inside the biggest frame.
- Color all the stamps with water based markers. I used:
- TOMBOW MARKERS N79, 020, 026, 055, 090, 177, 192, 245, 373, 526, 946, 977, 993
- ZIG CLEAN COLOUR REAL BRUSH MARKER n.61 Light Brown
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Masked the bottom part of the card front with a masking tape and ink it with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink using a blending brush for a nice smooth result.
- Masked the top part of the card front with a masking tape, ink it with Hero Arts Pumpkin Pie ink and apply Distress Crackle Texture Paste through new Gradient Stripes Stencil. Let the embossing paste air dry well.
- Pop the colored stamps on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a white faux stitched frame die cut using new Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, January 25th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute die cut project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!