Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Newton’s Nook January release! Thanks so much for joining me today!
All the new January products will be available for purchase on Friday, January 22th at Newton’s Nook Designs online store and other craft retailers!
I’m so excited to introduce you today an incredibly cute Love Emergency stamp set that comes with the coordinating Love Emergency Die Set. This new bundle is just awesome to make boy and masculine cards!
Giveaway alert!! NND is giving away new Love Emergency stamp set to a lucky winner so make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements you need for this project using the coordinating Love Emergency Die Set on Copic X-Press paper.
- Stamp the open images from Love Emergency stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- Die cut a scalloped heart from a red cardstock using Heart Frames Die and heat emboss in white the sentiment from Love Emergency stamp set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Arrange the masking circles from Slimline Masking Stencil Set on the card front and fix them with a temporary adhesive.
- Lay on top Houndstooth stencil and tape it with a masking tape.
- Ink Houndstooth stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.
- Lift only Houndstooth stencil and ink the whole piece with the same Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Use a blending brush for a nice and smooth effect.
- Lift the masking circles.
- Pop the colored stamps and the sentiment on a foam tape.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen, glossy details and a couple of clear sparkling sequins.
Would you like to win the “Love Emergency” Stamp Set? NND will choose ONE lucky winner for this stamp set!
Here’s how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday January 21st at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, January 22nd.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
Newton’s Nook Designs
Tatiana Trafimovich – you’re here
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!