Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Winter Product Release!
I hope you’ll join SPD Design Team over the next 2 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, January 22th at 2 PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on January 22th.
Today’s introductions include… beautiful Friendship Blooms stamp and die sets; wonderful Floral Geo Cover Plate large enough to cover an extended A2 size card front; awesome Gradient Stripes Stencil and more… super versatile Stitched Scalloped Rectangles.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple card featuring fabulous Friendship Blooms bundle paired with a textured tone on tone background applied through Gradient Stripes Stencil and a gold foiled sentiment die cut from just released yesterday Hello Block Word SugarCut.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Heat emboss some flowers and leaves from Friendship Blooms stamp set with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
- Die cut all the elements using the coordinating Friendship Blooms SugarCut.
- Color the flowers and leaves with water based markers. I used TOMBOW MARKERS:
- pinks 703, 743, 755
- greens 126, 133, 246
- yellow 025
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Apply Gradient Stripes pattern on another piece of Neenah Solar White paper with Distress Crackle Texture Paste. Let the piece air dry well.
- Frame the striped pattern with a big Stitched Rectangle Die. Psss… this is a little peek on the new product that will be revealed tomorrow.
- Die cut the Hello Block Word from a toner sheet and hot foil the letters with Deco Foil Transfer Sheet in Gold.
- Assemble all the elements together on the card front by popping some on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with some matching sequins adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte liquid adhesive.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, January 25th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this lovely watercolor project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!