Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the SugarPea Winter Product Release!
I hope you’ll join SPD Design Team over the next 5 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, January 22th at 2 PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on January 22th.
Today’s Introductions include… super cute Sweet Swans stamp set and the coordinating Sweet Swans SugarCut. Plus there is a small, but not less adorable Swan Love stamp and die sets. Next comes amazing Block Alphabet die that will easily add a personalized touch to your projects. Love so much the style of the upper case letters!!! Last, but not least we have wonderful Cute Hearts Stencil.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple card with a pop of bright pinks and greens! I mixed and matched both new swan stamps to create this sweet scene!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements you need for this project using the coordinating Sweet Swans and Swan Love SugarCuts on Copic X-Press paper.
- Stamp the open images from Sweet Swans and Swan Love stamp sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Cut an additional white panel slightly smaller than the card base and masked a stripe with a masking tape.
- Inked the open area with Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry Oxide and Picked Raspberry Distress inks.
- Add a super tiny pearlescent droplets to the inked area and heat set the ink or let it air dry.
- Add heats through new Cute Hearts Stencil with Distress Crackle Textured Paste and remove the masking tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from Sweet Swans stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Pop the colored stamps on a foam tape.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, January 25th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!