Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I’m sharing a cute and simple card with a bear scene featuring two adorable Hey Winter and Hey Summer stamp sets! Both sets has the same size and style and that means you can mix and match them as you like to create all year round projects!
Want to recreate this cute card! Please follow the step by step tutorial:
- Die cut all the elements you need for your scene from Copic X-Press paper using the coordinating Hey Winter SugarCut and Hey Summer SugarCut. Don’t forget to save the negative parts of the dies!
- Stamp all the outline images from Hey Winter and Hey Summer stamp sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink using a stamp positioning tool and the negative parts of the dies for a perfect alignment. This technique works really great for multiple images and saves you a lot of time!
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used the following colors:
- bear E0000-E30-E31-E33
- Heat emboss the sentiment on black with a fine detailed embossing powder.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size (5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″) white card base from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Tape Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil on the card front and ink the sky portion with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Flip the stencil and add the ground part with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. Use the blending brushes for a soft and smooth result!
- Flick a few super tiny droplets of pearlescent solution or plain water to add more interest to the background.
- Assemble the scene by popping the colored stamps on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a bit of shimmer to the accessories with a clear shimmer pen and finish with a few clear sparkling sequins. Use Multi Medium Matte as a liquid adhesive for your sequins since it dries clear with a matte finish.
That’s all for today! Hope this cute and sweet card will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!