Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I came up a sweet and lovely project perfect for Mother’s Day by mixing together a few fun SPD “old” and “new” products that will make your mom feel extra special.
- Floral Envie Stamp Set
- Floral Envie SugarCut
- Handwritten Letter Background Stamp
- Block Alphabet SugarCut
- Stitched Rectangles SugarCut
- Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Strathmore Bristol paper the beautiful floral envelope and two butterflies, using the coordinating Floral Envie SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Floral Envie Stamp Set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, using the negative parts of the dies for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with water based markers. I used on this card:
- ZIG CLEAN COLOUR REAL BRUSH MARKERS
- n.611 Light Carmine
- n.28 Pale Pink
- n.29 Geranium Red
- n.41 Light Green
- n.42 Turquoise Green
- n.47 May Green
- n.61 Light Brown
- n.63 Ochre
- n.64 Oatmeal
- n.66 Dark Oatmeal
- n.96 Mid Gray
- TOMBOW DUAL BRUSH MARKERS
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut from the same Neenah Solar White paper a faux stitched rectangle, using Stitched Rectangles SugarCut, and stamp Handwritten Letter Background Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the front side.
- Die cut a scalloped rectangle from vellum, using Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut.
- Die cut the letters to form the word “MOM” three times (two from a black cardstock and one from Neenah Solar White paper), using Block Alphabet SugarCut. Stack all three layers together with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive, gluing the white layer on top.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with some crystal sparkling sequins adhered with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive.
That’s all for today! Hope this cute and sweet project will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Handwritten Letter Background Stamp
Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut