Hello and welcome!
I’m so excited to join Purple Onion Designs and celebrate their new holiday released! The stunning new “A Little Christmas Magic!” collection of rubber stamps is designed by Stacey Yacula and includes a lot of adorable winter and holiday dressed critters paired with amazing big backgrounds and the coordinating holiday sentiment set!
SALE ALLERT! For a limited time, the complete collection will be offered as a bundle with a 30% discount and will sell for $152.00. The “A Little Christmas Magic!” bundle consists of all 31 stamps/stamp sets and the coordinating “Santa Sentiments” Set (8 sentiments).
The special bundle price discount ends on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper Mr. Santa Claus, Santa’s Sack, Santa’s Workshop with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- skin E000-E00-E01-E11
- red R0000-R000-R00-R20-R22-R24-R27-R39
- yellow Y000-Y21
- orange YR20-YR12-YR16
- yellow/green YG0000-YG01-YG03-YG25-YG67
- green G00-G02
- brown E50-E51-E53-E55
- brown (sack) E0000-E30-E31-E33
- brown (fur) E40-E41-E42
- grey W00-W1-W2-W3
- black C0-C1-C3-C5-C7-C10
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Ink a colorful sky on a piece of Bristol paper, using Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide, Twisted Citron Distress inks and the blending brushes to achieve a nice and smooth result.
- Secure Falling Snow Stencil with a low tack tape on the inked background and spread a white dimensional paste all across. Lift up the stencil and let the embossing paste air dry.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper a snow hill, using Slimline Scenery Dies.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Santa Sentiments with VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink. Don’t forget to prep the paper with a Powder Tool Applicator to prevent the embossing powder to stick where you don’t want it!
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cheerful and bright holiday card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!