Hello and welcome!
Thank so much for joining me today! I keep sharing more inspiration featuring the new absolutely gorgeous “A Special Day” Collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs released in celebration of Stacey Yacula’s 10th year illustrating stamps for the company!
SALE ALLERT! For a limited time, the complete collection will be offered as a bundle with a 30% discount and will sell for $130.00. The “A Special Day” bundle consists of all 28 stamps/stamp sets & the coordinating “Let’s Celebrate” sentiment set.
In celebration of Stacey’s 10th year illustrating stamps for Purple Onion Designs, the entire “A Special Day” collection will be 10% off when purchased individually. The bundle will not receive the additional 10% off since it is already discounted 30%.
The special bundle price and the 10% birthday discount end on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- PURPLE ONION DESIGNS STAMPS:
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLIES:
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper Sage (Party mouse with gift), Dylan (Party bear holding cake), Cecil (Party turtle with balloon), Hugh (Party snail), two gift boxes from Vine & Bells, Heart Balloon & Gift Set and the sentiment from Carnival/Fair Blurbs set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- brown E0000-E50-E51-E53-E55-E57
- grey W00-W0-W1-W3-W5
- pink (ears) R000-R11-R12
- purple/ pink RV000-RV00-RV52-RV55-V05-V06
- orange YR000-YR61-YR65-YR68-YR09
- teal BG10-BG11-BG13
- green #1 G20-G21-G24-G28
- green #2 YG0000-YG00-YG01-YG03-YG17-YG67
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Secure Heffy Doodle Wonderful Windows Masquerade Stencil with a low tack tape in the center of the card front, following the guide lines marked on the stencil and ink each square window with Mermaid Lagoon Distress and Cracked Pistachio Distress inks. Use the blending brushes to get a smooth blending.
- Without lifting the stencil, splatter the inked areas with a clear shimmer spray and Mermaid Lagoon Distress squished on an acrylic block and diluted with a small amount of water.
- Assemble all the elements together, using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen and a couple of clear sparkling sequins adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute and sweet birthday card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!