Hello and welcome!
Thank so much for joining me today! I keep sharing more inspiration featuring the new absolutely gorgeous “A Special Day” Collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs released in celebration of Stacey Yacula’s 10th year illustrating stamps for the company!
SALE ALLERT! For a limited time, the complete collection will be offered as a bundle with a 30% discount and will sell for $130.00. The “A Special Day” bundle consists of all 28 stamps/stamp sets & the coordinating “Let’s Celebrate” sentiment set.
In celebration of Stacey’s 10th year illustrating stamps for Purple Onion Designs, the entire “A Special Day” collection will be 10% off when purchased individually. The bundle will not receive the additional 10% off since it is already discounted 30%.
The special bundle price and the 10% birthday discount end on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- PURPLE ONION DESIGNS STAMPS:
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper Bridget & Nathan and some accessories from Vine & Bells, Heart Balloon & Gift Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- bunny W00-W1-W3-W5 & C00-C1
- fox YR0000-YR000-YR00-YR02-YR04-YR07-YR09-YR18-E07
- hat C0-C2-C3-C4-C5-C7-C10
- pink RV0000-RV000-R81
- teal BG0000-BG10-BG11
- green G0000-G00-G02
- purple V0000-V000-V01-V15
- yellow Y0000-Y13-Y18-Y21
- Trim and score a small slimline card base (6″ x 3 1/2″) from a cream cardstock.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper a tag, using SugarPea Designs Floral Pocket Tag Die and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Heat emboss in gold directly on the card front the sentiment from Let’s Celebrate Sentiment Set with VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink. Don’t forget to prep the paper with a Powder Tool Applicator to prevent the embossing powder to stick where you don’t want it!
- Quickly mask the heat embossed sentiment with a piece of a low tack tape and splatter both the card front and the die cut tag with a gold sparkling spray.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card base, by popping some on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen and a couple of matching gold accents to tie all the elements together.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!