Hello and welcome!
Thank so much for joining me today! I’m super excited to start sharing with you a new absolutely gorgeous “A Special Day” Collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs released right today in celebration of Stacey Yacula’s 10th year illustrating stamps for Purple Onion Designs!
SALE ALLERT! For a limited time, the complete collection will be offered as a bundle with a 30% discount and will sell for $130.00. The “A Special Day” bundle consists of all 28 stamps/stamp sets & the coordinating “Let’s Celebrate” sentiment set.
In celebration of Stacey’s 10th year illustrating stamps for Purple Onion Designs, the entire “A Special Day” collection will be 10% off when purchased individually. The bundle will not receive the additional 10% off since it is already discounted 30%.
The special bundle price and the 10% birthday discount end on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- Jessie (Bird carrying gift)
- Travis (Mouse with drum)
- Bernard (Bear with Horn)
- Jamie (Mouse holding baton)
- Woodland Background
- Let’s Celebrate Sentiment Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper Jessie (Bird carrying gift), Travis (Mouse with drum), Bernard (Bear with Horn), Jamie (Mouse holding baton) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Woodland Background with Simon Hurley Grrr! dye ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Trim the background to 5 1/4″ x 4″ rectangle.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- brown (bear) E0000-E30-E31-E33-E35
- grey W00-W0-W1-W3-W4
- pink RV0000-RV000-RV10-Rv52-RV55-RV17
- orange YR000-YR61-YR65-YR68-YR07
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y11-Y13-Y18
- green YG0000-YG00-YG01-YG03-YG17
- teal BG0000-BG10-BG11-BG53-BG57
- brown (trees) E40-E41-E42-E43
- Stamp the sentiment from Let’s Celebrate Sentiment Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly on the colored background.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Assemble all the elements together, using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a few highlights with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cheerful birthday card and the most adorable new stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!