Hello and welcome!
I’m so glad you’ve joined me today and even more excited to be on the Newton’s Nook Designs blog, sharing a clean and simple floral thank you card that features beautiful flowers from Dainty Daisies Stamp Set!!!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper three floral clusters, using the coordinating Dainty Daisies Die Set and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Dainty Daisies Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- green YG0000-YG00-YG01-YG03-YG17-YG67
- red combo #1 R0000-R11-R12-R14
- red combo #2 R000-R30-R32-R35
- red combo #3 R00-R01-R02-R05-R08
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Arrange and pop the colored daisies on a foam tape, trim off the excess and splatter the whole card front, using a white gouache diluted with a small amount of water and a regular watercolor brush.
- Die cut a round tag from C&9 Mushroom cardstock, using Tags Times Two Die Set.
- Heat emboss in white the sentiment from Signs of Fall Stamp Set onto the tag with VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink. Don’t forget to prep the paper with a Powder Tool Applicator to prevent the embossing powder to stick where you don’t want it!
- Add the tag to the card front with a foam tape.
- Finish with some white stitched details added with a white gel pen and a couple of clear iridescent sequins adhered with with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet thank you card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!