Hello and welcome to the Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop! Thanks so much for stopping by! The Design Team and I are so excited to share our cards from the new amazing release! For today’s special Blog Hop, you can win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store!
Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the whole link list – there are many awesome blogs for you to visit today! Plus you can comment for your chance to win a prize too! Details at the end of this post!
On my stop of this hop you will find a cheerful and bright farm scene that features adorable Farmyard Fun Stamp Set with a fun belated happy birthday sentiment! I must admit that I’m always late on sending my cards, so a couple of this kind are so useful to have on hand!!! LOL!!!
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
- STAMPS AND DIES:
- Udderly Fabulous Stamp Set (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Fence Border Die (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- Simple Sunburst Stencil (available at Heffy Doodle and Scrapbook.com)
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLES
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Farmyard Fun Dies and Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustration from Farmyard Fun Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- skin E000-E00-E01-E11
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y13-Y18-Y21-Y23-YR24
- blue B0000-B00-B91-B93-B95-B97-B99
- red R20-R22-R24-R27-R39
- green YG0000-YG01-YG17
- brown E50-E51-E53-E55-E57
- grey C0-C1-C4-C5-C7
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Secure Simple Sunburst Stencil with a low tack tape on the card front and ink it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks, using the blending brushes.
- Lift up the stencil and keep inking the background with the leftover inks on the brushes to fill the white gaps.
- Die cut a hill from Neenah Solar White paper, using Slimline Scenery Dies.
- Ink the die cut element with Twisted Citron Distress ink, using again the blending brushes to achieve a smooth result.
- Pop the hill in place by attaching it with a foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from Udderly Fabulous Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Quickly mask the sentiment with a low tack tape and splatter the whole background with some tiny droplets of a white gouache diluted with a small amount of water.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front, using a foam tape and Glubert – Craft Glue.
- Finish with some highlights added with a white gel pen a couple of clear sparkling sequins.
BLOG HOP DETAILS:
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop before May 4th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on May 5th at 10:00 AM EST!
That’s all for today! Hope this simple die cut card will inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by and happy International Women’s Day!!!