Hello and welcome!
I decided to keep everything clean and simple today and just highlight the beautiful stamp and stencil with bright fall colors!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Newton’s Crate Die Set and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustration from Newton’s Crate Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the negative part of the die as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamp with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- cat W00-E70-E71-E74-E77 & W2-W3
- crate E0000-E000-E30-E33-E35-E37
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y13-Y15-Y38
- red R000-R30-R32-R35-R37
- green G20-YG13-G2
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle from the same Neenah Solar White paper.
- Mask the central area with a low tack tape, using a crafting mat or a ruler as a guide.
- Secure layer #1 from Jack-o’-lantern Stencil Set inside the masked area and ink the pumpkins with Scattered Straw Distress, Dried Marigold Distress andFestive Berries Distress inks.
- Switch to layer #2 from Jack-o’-lantern Stencil Set, align it with the previously inked pumpkins using the guide lines on the stencil and ink the pumpkin stems with the same shades of Distress inks, creating an ombré effect.
- Lift up the stencil and keep blending the inks across the whole area with a lighter hand until you’re happy with the result.
- Splatter the inked background with some tiny dot of a white gouache diluted with a small amount of water. Let the paint air dry. Carefully remove the masking tape.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front with a foam tape for a bit of dimension.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen and some matching sequins from Firefly Sparkle Mix and Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Mix.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute fall card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!