Hello and welcome!
If you LOVE Warm & Cozy Wishes stamp set, make sure you head over Simon Says Stamp today and check out this exclusive edition. This design is only available through Simon Says Stamp, while supplies last!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Warm & Cozy Wishes Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. If you have in your stash, use the stamping positioning tool to get black and crisp outlines.
- Fussy cut the stamps with the sharp small scissors right against the stamp outlines.
- Color the illustrations with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- dog E0000-E000-E30-E31-E33-E35
- cat YR30-Y32-YR21-YR24
- green G20-YG13-G24
- teal BG0000-BG10-BG11-BG13
- red R0000-R000-R00-R01-R12
- Paint the stamp edges with a black brush tip marker from the back side to hide any imperfection due to the fussy cutting.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a 4″x4″ square from the same Neenah Solar White paper.
- Mask the top part of the square with a low tack tape and ink the bottom area with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink, helping yourself with the blending brush for a soft and smooth result.
- Mask the inked bottom part of the square with a low tack tape, secure Petite Paw Prints Stencil on top and ink the pattern with Antique Linen Distress ink.
- Lift up the stencil and keep blending Antique Linen Distress ink over the whole area with a very light hand.
- Splatter the inked background with some tiny droplets of water or a clear shimmer spray.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar White paper and color it with R00 copic marker.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front with Distress Collage Medium Matte and a foam tape for a bit of dimension.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen and some matching sequins.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!