Hello and welcome!
Thanks so much for joining me today! I keep sharing more inspiration featuring a new fabulous “A Happy Little Place” collection of rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Stacey Yacula! Today I decided to stretch two big background stamps and make a partial stamping, rearranging the single elements in a different and creative way!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper two windows from Room With A View Stamp and a few flower pots from Flower Shop Stamp with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors right against the outlines.
- Color all the illustrations with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- windows E0000-E30-E31-E33
- glass BG0000-BG10
- pots E40-E41-E42-E43-E44
- leaves YG00-YG01-YG05-YG09
- flowers RV10-Rv13-RV14
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Around the Town Sentiment Set.
- Trim and score a small slimline card base (6″ x 3 1/2″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle from a light pink cardstock.
- Mix some white embossing paste with Victorian Velvet Distress Paint on Ranger Craft Sheet or any other slick surface, tape well SugarPea Designs English Bond Brick Wall Stencil with a removable tape to the pink cardstock and roughly apply the embossing paste from the center of the panel. Let the paste air dry well.
- Arrange and pop on a foam tape all the colored stamps and the sentiment on the card front for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen and a couple of clear sparkling sequins adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!