Hello and welcome!
Today I’ve popped in with a cute and bright scene featuring a couple more wonderful stamps from the Purple Onion Designs “A Happy Little Place” collection of rubber stamps illustrated by Stacey Yacula!
SALE ALLERT! Purple Onion Designs are offering the complete collection along with the “Around the Town Sentiment Set” at a discounted price for a limited time. The bundle includes Stacey’s 21 illustrated stamps and the 15 phrase sentiment set. It sells for $105.00, which is 30% off the regular prices. This promotion will be available HERE until Friday, May 14th.
- Produce Stand Stamp
- Fruit Crates Stamp
- George (Raccoon Waving) Stamp
- Countryside (horizon) Stamp
- Around the Town Sentiment Set
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Copic X-Press paper Produce Stand, Fruit Crates and George (Raccoon Waving) stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Trim a piece of Neenah Solar White paper slightly smaller than a regular A2 size card base and stamp Countryside (horizon) Stamp toward the center with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Mask the sky portion of the background with a post-it or a sticky tape and ink the grass portion with Twisted Citron Distress ink. Lift up the mask.
- Mask the green grass and ink the cloudy sky, using Newton’s Nook Designs Clouds Stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.
- Color the cut out elements, trees and bushes on the background with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- Heat emboss in white onto peach the sentiment from Around the Town Sentiment Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a few highlights with a white gel pen and a generous coat of a clear glitter pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!