Hello and welcome!
I’m so happy you’ve joined me today and even more excited to be on the Newton’s Nook Designs blog, sharing a sweet and pretty spring card featuring beautiful Daffodils Stamp Set from the latest February collection.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Copic X-Press paper the flower clusters and the butterflies, using the coordinating Daffodils Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Daffodils Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink using the negative parts of the dies for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Fussy cut partially one of the daffodil clusters with sharp small scissors.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- flowers Y0000-Y00-Y11-Y13-Y15-Y17-Y18
- leaves YG00-YG01-YG05-YG09
- butterflies R14-R20-R24-R29
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Desert Storm paper.
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from Neenah Solar White paper, using Frames & Flags Die Set.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of clear glitter pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute and sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!