Hello and welcome!
It’s been a while since I wanted to stretch Hearts On a String Stamp and use it on all occasions card! Finally I came out with a simple rainbow design! Rainbow colors always make me happy plus the neutral light grey background makes this card suitable for boys and men as well!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp twice on Copic X-Press paper Hearts On a String Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Fussy cut the hearts, using the sharp small scissors and leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut a smaller rectangle from a light grey cardstock using SugarPea Designs Stitched Rectangles Die Set.
- Apply the pattern through Newton’s Nook Designs Serene Stripes Stencil with Distress Crackle Embossing paste. Let the paste air dry well.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Sweet Occasions Sentiment Stamp Set.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a coat of a clear glitter pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this colorful project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!