Hello and welcome!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using Time For Coffee Die Set and Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Save the negative parts of the die.
- Stamp the outline illustration from Time For Coffee Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- red R000-R00-R01-R02-R14
- teal BG0000-BG10-BG11-BG13
- gray W0-W2-W4
- brown E30-E34
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper. I used Tim Holtz Maxi Guillotine Trimmer and Mini Score Board.
- Trim a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock and repeatedly stamp some coffee beans from Time For Coffee Stamp Set all over with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink.
- Ink the whole background with Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink, creating an ombré effect. Use the blending brushes to achieve a soft and smooth blending.
- Splatter the inked pattern some tiny droplets of water, a white gouache and Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Trim a 4 1/4″ width rectangle for the bottom part of the card base from the same Neenah Solar White paper.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front by popping some of them on a foam tape for a bit of dimension.
- Finish with a generous coat of Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, a few highlights added with a white gel pen and some clear sparkling sequins adhered with Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet coffee card ! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!