Hello and welcome!
I’m so excited to join Purple Onion Designs and celebrate another wonderful holiday release filled with whimsical stamps illustrated by Shari Bresciani!
There are 17 new stamps in the “Snow Much MORE Fun” collection. The images are a continuation of last year’s “Snow Much Fun” collection. So, make sure you check out both collections to pick up your favorites.
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLIES:
- Heffy Doodle Leafy Laurel Circle Dies
Step By Step Instructions:
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut the stamp with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Die cut a leafy wreath and some berry branches, using Leafy Laurel Circle Dies and and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- fox Y13-Y15-Y35-Y38-YR16-YR18
- blue B0000-B000-B00-B01
- teal BG0000-BG01-BG02-BG05-BG07
- violet V000-V04-V09
- green YG0000-YG11-YG06
- red R35
- brown E30-E31-E35
- black 100
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle from the same Neenah Solar White paper and ink it, starting from the center with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Use the blending brush to achieve a smooth result.
- Glue in place the leafy wreath, using a liquid glue that dies clear and matte like Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Stamp the sentiment from Furry Friends Sentiment Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Quickly mask the sentiment with a piece of a low tack tape.
- Splatter the background with some tiny dots of a white gouache. Let it air dry.
- Lift up the mask from the sentiment.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen. Then cover some elements with Glossy Accents and sprinkle Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter on top while the glue is still wet. Let Glossy Accents air dry and shake off the excess of the glitter.
This card is also my entry to Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! If you wish to check more, you can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for all the details on how to play along! There are going to be TONS of fun prizes!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this fun and cute holiday card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!