Hello and welcome!
I’m so excited to join Purple Onion Designs and celebrate another wonderful holiday release filled with whimsical stamps illustrated by Shari Bresciani!
There are 17 new stamps in the “Snow Much MORE Fun” collection. The images are a continuation of last year’s “Snow Much Fun” collection. So, make sure you check out both collections to pick up your favorites.
- PURPLE ONION DESIGNS STAMPS:
- Carrie (Rabbit holding carrot)
- Duo Snow Capped Trees
- Snow Much Fun Sentiment Set
- OTHER CRAFT SUPPLIES:
- Heffy Doodle Slimline Scenery Dies
- Heffy Doodle Imperial Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Heffy Doodle First Snow Stencil
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper Snowman, Carrie (Rabbit holding carrot), Duo Snow Capped Trees with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Since rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs come unmounted, you will need a temporary mounting solution to work with. A Clear Mounting Stamp is one of the options. You can apply this clear stamp on an acrylic block or acrylic stamping platform to hold your unmounted stamps in place while stamping. Remove and store it when finished until next time. The clear stamp can be cleaned with water and a little liquid soap.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors, leaving a little white edge around.
- Color all the elements with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- bunny W00-W0-W1-W3-W4
- red R0000-R30-R32-R35-R37
- orange Y15-Y17-YR04
- green G21-G24-G28
- blue B0000-B00-BG02-BG07
- brown E30-E33-E35
- grey C00-C1-C4-C7
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut a faux stitched rectangle from a Bristol paper, using Imperial Stitched Rectangles Dies and and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Ink the sky piece with Distress Oxide inks, using the blending brushes to achieve a soft and smooth transition between the colors:
- Stamp the sentiment from Snow Much Fun Sentiment Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Quickly mask the sentiment with a piece of a low tack tape.
- Secure First Snow Stencil with a low tack tape on the inked background and spread a white dimensional paste all across. Lift up the stencil and let the embossing paste air dry.
- Splatter the background with some tiny dots of a white gouache. Let it air dry.
- Lift up the mask from the sentiment.
- Die cut two snow hills from Neenah Solar White paper, using Slimline Scenery Dies, Imperial Stitched Rectangles Dies and and Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Ink the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink, using again the blending brush.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few highlights added with a white gel pen. Then cover some elements with Glossy Accents and sprinkle Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter on top while the glue is still wet. Let Glossy Accents air dry and shake off the excess of the glitter.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this fun and cute holiday card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!