Hello and welcome!
Today is my turn to get you inspired for the SugarPea Designs monthly Mix It Up Challenge! I came up with a lovely fall card created by mixing and matching a couple of fun stamps and dies from different sets and collections!
In case you want to play along, as well, here’s how you can do that: you have all month to play along and make a project using just the inspiration, just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you! You can find all the rules at SugarPea blog right here!!!
- Hey Fall Stamp Set
- Hey Fall SugarCut
- Birch Forest SugarCut
- Welcome Word SugarCut
- Card Front Element Builder
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper pumpkins, birds and birch trees, using Hey Fall SugarCut and Birch Forest SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Hey Fall Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color pumpkins, birds and birch tree with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- birches ET0-T1-T3 and E40-E41-E43
- birds B0000-B01-B04-B06
- pumpkins Y35-Y17-YR04-YR07-YR18-E09
- red leaves R20-R22-R24
- green leaves G20-G24-G28
- Die cut a circle from Neenah Solar White for a sky background, using Birch Forest SugarCut, and ink it with Tumbled Glass Distress and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks. Use the blending brushes to achieve a nice and smooth result.
- Trim and score an extended A2 card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut a scalloped frame from Neenah Desert Storm paper, using Card Front Element Builder.
- Die cut three times from Neenah Solar White paper Welcome Word SugarCut and glue all three layers together with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Die cut again Welcome Word SugarCut from a black cardstock and add it as a shadow layer slightly offset.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Hey Fall SugarCut, using VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink and Powder Tool Applicator.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen.
Hope you like this sweet card! Now it’s your turn to link up your creations for a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate from SugarPea Designs! Can’t wait to see what you create!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!