Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I came up with a sweet copic colored friend card featuring a few amazing stamps and dies from the SugarPea Designs latest release. Working on this project, I wanted to stretch more wonderful Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate and give you the idea how to use it with a partial die cutting!
- Hello Spring Stamp Set
- Hello Spring SugarCut
- Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate
- Card Front Element Builder II
- Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need for your card, using the coordinating Hello Spring SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Hello Spring Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Partially die cut Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate from the same Neenah Solar White paper.
- Color the stamps and dies with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- bear E0000-E50-E51-E53-E55-E57
- nose 100
- ears R00-R14
- beehive YR31-Y23-Y18-Y26
- bees C5-C7; Y13-Y18; B000-BG01
- basket and tree trunk E40-E41-E42-E43
- leaves YG0000-YG00-YG01-YG03-YG17-YG07
- flowers V0000-V12
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Ink some clouds on the card front, using Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper the dotted rectangle from Card Front Element Builder II.
- Die cut a circle in the center of the dotted panel, using Sizzix Circles Dies.
- Heat emboss in white onto Simon Says Stamp Lavender cardstock the sentiment from Hello Spring Stamp Set, using VersaMark clear sticky ink. Don’t forget to pretreat the cardstock with an antistatic powder to achieve a perfect result.
- Arrange and pop on a foam tape all the elements.
- Finish with a couple of clear sparkling sequins adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte and some highlights added with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope this cute and sweet bear card will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!