Thanks so much for joining me! Today Crafty Meraki‘s Design Team is hopping on Instagram to celebrate their first anniversary! One lucky winner will win Crafty Meraki brand products of their choice worth $100. Whoo-hoo!!! You can start from my Instagram account @tatianacraftandart.
On my stop of this hop you will find a bold and bright floral card, featuring amazing new Elegance Stamp Set. I had this design in my mind for a long time. I wished to create a sort of glowing illustration against a dark black background! Curious how I achieved this result? Keep reading a step by step instructions below!
Don’t forget that I have a coupon code for you to use at Crafty Meraki online store. You can redeem 10% off your entire purchase by using “TATIANA10OFF” at the checkout.
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
USE “TATIANA10OFF” COUPON CODE AT THE CHECKOUT ON CRAFTY MERAKI WEB SITE TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Trim a piece of Neenah Solar White paper approximately 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Put a generous coat of an antistatic powder.
- Stamp the big floral cluster from Elegance Stamp Set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. If you use a stamping positioning tool, ink and impress the images a couple of times to achieve black and crisp outlines.
- Sprinkle a Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder all across the stamped image, shake off the excess and heat set the powder with a heat gun.
- Color all the stamp with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- flowers R30-R32-R35-R37-R39
- leaves G0000-G00-G02-G03-G05-G09-G28-YG05
- background 100
- Flick some tiny droplets of a white gouache all across the colored panel.
- Die cut a stitched banner from vellum, using Scenic Route Slimline Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Heat emboss in white the sentiment from Elegance Stamp Set, using VersaMark clear sticky ink. Don’t forget to pretreat the vellum with an antistatic powder to achieve a perfect result.
- Add the banner to the colored panel and secure it with tiny glue dots.
- Trim and score an extended card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Pop the colored panel on the card front with a foam tape.
That’s all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!