Thanks so much for joining me! Crafty Meraki turns one this month! Huge congrats to the sweet Bindu (the owner)! I’m so happy to jump in the celebration of their first anniversary! Crafty Meraki will be coming up new fantastic products every Monday this month starting on the 10th of May, with a grand finale release and YouTube hop on the 31st. There will be a lot of fun throughout this month with games, giveaways and amazing surprises to celebrate the first birthday. So stay tuned and also be sure to follow the hashtag #merakiversary on Instagram.
On the second week of the #merakiversary release I will be showcasing a couple of sweet baby cards. Today I’m sharing a sweet baby boy project that turned out as a clean and simple design highlighting the wonderful stamps from Oh Baby Stamp Set. In case you’ve missed my first post, you can catch it up right HERE.
Don’t forget that I have a coupon code for you to use at Crafty Meraki online store. You can redeem 10% off your entire purchase by using “TATIANA10OFF” at the checkout.
DISCLOSURE. I’m currently on various Design Teams. I only join a team because I love their products and genuinely use them. All opinions are my own. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products. I am part of various affiliate programs and link some supplies with compensated affiliate links when used where possible at no cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!
USE “TATIANA10OFF” COUPON CODE AT THE CHECKOUT ON CRAFTY MERAKI WEB SITE TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Copic X-Press paper a baby, a cat and a dog shapes, using the coordinating Oh Baby Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Oh Baby Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- skin E50-E51-E53-E55
- hair E50-E53-E55-E57-E59
- diaper BG000-BG01-BG05-BG07
- cat Y32-YR21-YR23-YR24-YR27-E99
- dog E70-E71-E74-E77-E79
- collars B63-B66-B69
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Ink the top part with Blueprint Sketch Oxide, Mermaid Lagoon Oxide and Tumbled Glass Oxide Distress inks. Let the ink air dry or heat set it.
- Tape Tumbling Hearts Stencil with a low tack tape to prevent any movement and ink the pattern with a white pigment ink. Please note that white pigment ink takes a white to dry! So don’t mess you pattern! LOL!!!
- Trim an additional rectangle from the same Neenah Solar White paper and stamp the sentiment from Oh Baby Stamp Set toward the top.
- Arrange and pop on a on a foam tape all elements.
That’s all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!