Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the Newton’s Nook April release! Thanks so much for joining me today and leaving all your nice and sweet comments! I appreciate so much all you love and support!
All the new April products will be available for purchase on Friday, April 23rd at Newton’s Nook Designs online store and other craft retailers!
Cuteness overloads on the second day of the NND April release with the most adorable and my favorite kitties from new Captivated Kittens Stamp Set. This set features new amazing style of kitties designed by Jennifer Jackson and comes with the coordinating Captivated Kittens Die Set.
Giveaway alert!! NND is giving away new Captivated Kittens stamp set to a lucky winner so make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!
- Captivated Kittens Stamp Set
- Captivated Kittens Die Set
- Slimline Frames & Windows Die Set
- Petite Clouds Stencil
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Copic X-Press paper all the cats from the set, using the coordinating Captivated Kittens Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Captivated Kittens Stamp Set sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- cats Y32-YR21-YR24-YR27 plus R000-R01-R02
- Trim and score a slimline card base (8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim another 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ rectangle panel from The Stamp Market Sea Glass cardstock and ran it through your die cutting machine with Slimline Frames & Windows Die Set.
- Die cut another slimline frame with Slimline Frames & Windows Die Set from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Add Petite Clouds with a white embossing paste to three faux stitched light blue squares. Use a removable tape to hold the stencil in place. Let the paste air dry.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Captivated Kittens Stamp Set.
- Assemble all the elements on the card front, using a foam tape for fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few accents added with a white gel pen and some sequins adhered with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive.
Would you like to win the “Captivated Kittens” Stamp Set? We will choose ONE lucky winner for each stamp set!
Here’s how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday April 22nd at 9pm ET to comment – winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 23rd.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet and fun card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!