Hello and welcome!
I’m super excited to be featured on SugarPea Designs blog!!! Today I’m sharing a sweet and lovely project that features a few fun products from the SPD latest release along with a simple copic coloring!
- Sweet Swans Stamp Set
- Sweet Swans SugarCut
- Swan Love Stamp Set
- Swan Love SugarCut
- Card Front Element Builder
- Stitched Rectangles SugarCut
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Copic X-Press paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Sweet Swans SugarCut and Swan Love SugarCut sets. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Sweet Swans Stamp and Swan Love Stamp sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut from the same Neenah Solar White paper a stitched rectangle using Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.
- Split the stitched rectangle in four parts using a curve line die from Card Front Element Builder.
- Ink every single elements of the layout with different blue shades. I used Tumbled Glass Oxide, Peacock Feathers and Broken China Distress inks.
- Flick some tiny splotches of a pearlescent solution and a white gouache on the background to add more interest.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the card front.
- Add the matching phrase inside. I chose “Have a BEAUTIFUL Day”.
- Assemble all the elements together using a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a couple of white accents with a white gel pen and finish with some crystal sparkling sequins adhered with with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive.
That’s all for today! Hope this cute and sweet project will inspire you! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!