Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Newton’s Nook February release! I’m so excited you’ve joined me today and can’t wait to share with you all the fabulous new spring products!
All the new February products will be available for purchase on Friday, February 19h at Newton’s Nook Designs online store and other craft retailers!
The first day of the release has reserved us amazing new spring addition to the NND “Circle Card Front” product line! The new stamp set is called Spring Roundabout and, as all other products from this line, it coordinates perfectly with already existing Circle Frames Die and Banner Trio Die sets. I’m a great fan of stencils that’s why I’m so excited to see two new wonderful entries to the NND stencil family with Basketweave Stencil and Bunny Tails Stencil Set. Both new products work really great on all spring cards!
Giveaway alert!! NND is giving away new Spring Roundabout stamp set to a lucky winner so make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp the super cute big illustration from Spring Roundabout Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic X-Press paper.
- Color the stamp with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this project:
- Die cut the colored illustration using the scalloped circle from the coordinating Circle Frames Die Set. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine.
- Using again Circle Frames Die Set, tape together the scalloped circle with the smaller one and die cut the circle window frame from a bright green cardstock. I used Bazzill Easter Grass.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Spring Roundabout Stamp Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Apply the bunny pattern on the card front using layer #1 from Bunny Tails Stencil Set and Distress Crackle Embossing paste. Let the piece air dry well.
- Arrange and pop all the elements on the card front using a foam tape for fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen and a few sequins.
Would you like to win the “Spring Roundabout” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday February 18th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, February 19th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute and sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!