Hello and welcome to my NEW SITE (WOW!!!!)!
I can’t express how EXCITED I’m to start a new journey! This new site is “WORK IN PROGRESS” so, please, be patient! I’m doing everything by myself and will be adding new contents every day! So you are very welcomed to come back and check new inserts!
Now, my first post with a simple thanks card featuring a couple of super adorable images from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Julian Charlton to say thank you for all your love and support!
Today I mixed and matched Confetti Celebration and Flower Friends stamps by Purple Onion Designs creating one sweet scene. Curious how I made this card?! Please, follow this step by step tutorial:
- Stamp only the cute elephant from Confetti Celebration stamp set by cutting the stamp apart on Copic X-Press paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. In alternative, you can mask the rest of the illustration with a post-it.
- Quickly mask the bottom part of the elephant with a masking tape or post-it and add around some flowers from Flower Friends stamp.
- Color the stamps with copic markers. I used:
- COPIC MARKERS
- Frame the scene with a faux stitched rectangle from Frames & Flags Die Set by Newton’s Nook Designs.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Glue a pattern paper from Reverse Confetti Paper Bliss pad directly on the card front.
- Add a narrow black and white strip across from MFT Black and White Basics paper pad.
- Wrap a natural twine around the colored scene, tie a bow and pop it on a foam tape.
- Stamp with the same Memento Tuxedo Black ink and fussy cut with a pair of sharp small scissors the sentiment from Everyday Blurbs stamp set.
- Finish with a couple of clear sparkling sequins.
That’s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
What a sweet and cute card!