Hello and welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Spring Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW SPRING products! I hope you’ll join us tomorrow because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, APRIL 30th at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on April 30, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… the most adorable bear in new Hello Spring Stamp Set and the coordinating Hello Spring SugarCut. Absolutely fabulous Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate and Picket Fence SugarCut. I cannot express how IN LOVE I am with these new products and hope you will like them too!!!
Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a sweet spring scene and soft colors! All the new products coordinate so perfectly that I fit them all together on the card front except of the sentiment that was simply stamped inside.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Copic X-Press paper all the elements you need for your card, using the coordinating Hello Spring SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Short Die Cutting machine. Save the negative parts of the dies.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Hello Spring Stamp Set sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- bear E0000-E30-E31-E33
- chick Y0000-Y00-Y11-Y13-Y15-Y17 plus YR04-R14
- basket E40-E41-E43
- birds B0000-B00-B02-B04
- green YG01-YG05-YG09
- pink RV02-RV13
- violet V04
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need for the background scene, using Spring Scene Builder Cover Plate.
- Ink the scene pieces with Twisted Citron, Twisted Citron Oxide, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo Distress Oxide, Tumbled Glass Oxide Distress inks. Use blending brushes for a soft and smooth result.
- Flick some super tiny droplets of a clear shimmer spray and ink splatters diluted with a small amount of water all across the scene elements, using a small regular brush.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Stamp the sentiment inside, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Assemble all the elements together, popping some of them on a foam tape for fun dimensional look.
- Add a bit of shimmer with a clear glitter pen.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, May 3rd.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Linda van Wely
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Love your creation!
I love how you did the grass and trees!
Great color share. NIce scene.
The colouring of the images makes this card so bright and happy, perfect for spring!
What a wonderful little scene! Beautifully colored!!
Love your coloring !!
THANK YOU for telling us what marker colors you used! I just love your coloring!!!
Love the colors you used for your pretty scene! The bear and birds are adorable!
Love your soft coloring and all your beautiful design. This spring card is amazing.
Bright and beautiful card! So happy and sunny- love how the products go together.
Cute scene. I like the colors you used.
adorable card 🙂
What a cute card! Thanks for sharing!
Magnifique scène créée avec les éléments du jour 4, Tatiana.
Wonderful scene created with the elements of day 4, Tatiana.
I love !
Sweet scene with this friendly bear and duck!
This is beyond beautiful
Very cute card. Love your sweet, pastel colors that make the scene feel like Spring.