Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Newton’s Nook January release! I’m so excited you’ve joined me today and can’t wait to share with you all the fabulous new products!
All the new January products will be available for purchase on Friday, January 22th at Newton’s Nook Designs online store and other craft retailers!
The first day of the release has reserved us amazing new Heartfelt Love and Heartfelt Roses stamp sets!!! The illustrations from both new sets coordinate perfectly with new Heart Frames Die and the sentiments go perfectly with already released Banner Trio Die.
Giveaway alert!! NND is giving away new Heartfelt Love and Heartfelt Roses stamp sets to lucky winner so make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!
My fists card featuring new Heartfelt Love stamp set and new Heart Frames Die turned out as a lovely full shaker card!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper the big stitched heart using Heart Frames Die Set two times and glue the top parts together to create the card base.
- Die cut the scalloped heart using the same Heart Frames Die Set and stamped the big image from Heartfelt Love stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in the center.
- Color the stamped illustration with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- Glue the copic colored scalloped heart in the center of the card front.
- Die cut the heart frame using two big dies from Heart Frames Die Set on The Stamp Market Cherry Kisses cardstock.
- Die cut another big heart from Heart Frames Die Set on transparent acetate and glue it to the back side of the red frame.
- Add a double layer of the foam tape to the border on the shaker window.
- Fill the card front with clear sparkling sequins and seal the shaker window on top.
- Pop on a foam tape the heat embossed in white on black sentiment from Heartfelt Love stamp set.
- Embellish with a red bow.
My second card that features beautiful flowers from Heartfelt Roses stamp set turned out as a clean and simple project with pencil no-line coloring on kraft!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Cut out an additional kraft panel slightly smaller than the card base from Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.
- Stamp the roses from Heartfelt Roses stamp set with VersaMark ink.
- Color the image with color pencils. I used:
- Prismacolor White PC938
- Prismacolor Pink PC929
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pink Madder Lake 9201-129
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Middle Purple Pink 9201-125
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Magenta 9201-133
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Red Violet 9201-194
- Prismacolor Violet De Parme PC1008
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Purple Violet 9201-136
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Mauve 9201-249
- Prismacolor Mulberry PC995
- Prismacolor True Green PC910
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Juniper Green 9201-165
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pine Green 9201-267
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Deep Cobalt Green 9201-158
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Light Green 9201-171
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Earth Green Yellow 9201-168
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Chromium Green opaque 9201-174
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Olive Green Yellowish 9201-175
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Walnut Brown 9201-177
- Heat embossed in white on black the sentiment from Heartfelt Roses stamp set.
- Finish with a black and white twine wrapped across the left side of the card.
Would you like to win the “Heartfelt Love” or the “Heartfelt Roses” Stamp Set? We will choose ONE lucky winner for each stamp set!
Here’s how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! Thewinner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday January 21st at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, January 2nd.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
Newton’s Nook Designs
Tatiana Trafimovich – you’re here
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Both cards are just stunning. Love how you colored with pencils. A technique I would love to try. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.
Absolutely breathtaking! These are just so fun! I love the vibrant bursts of colors! TFS!
Love the shaker heart. The little
bow really sets it off. The flowers
are gorgeous. thanks for sharing
Beautiful cards! Love the coloring of your roses!
Oh wow! Stunning cards!
Love both but 2nd is my favourite.
Very pretty and love the shaker card!
the shaker is GREAT! Love how beautiful it looks!
I love both of your projects! Your shaker card is so perfect! And I love your pencil coloring on the second card.
Congrats on the NEW website and I LOVE the bright colors!!!
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Love the heart shaped shaker card & the pretty pink & purple roses on your second card.
I love the red bow on the red heart. This is such a cute look!
The shaker design is so fun.
So cute!!! Luv the kitties the most!! The shaker is so awesome!! You made it look very easy!
Great cards, love the colors!
Beautiful cards with these pretty designs! Love the shaker card!
Both the card designs are super cool
Cute shaker and pretty roses.